Delete or Undo? Either seems disconnect the route from Waypoint - Frustrating

When creating a route if I make a mistake and delete a way point it seems to corrupt the whole route. I have tried to Undo, I have tried to Undo and Save, I have tried to Delete, I have tried to Delete and Save. I have tried to do the above, save, say Done and go back into it but every time the clue that it just wasted my whole route (and the time I put into creating it) is the last waypoint will be slightly ahead of the blue route line. Deleting this Waypoint then makes the last one do the same thing. If I proceed from this point and try to add a Waypoint it will either leave gaps in my route or go back to the location of previously deleted/undone waypoints and at this point I have to just delete the whole thing and start over (praying I don’t make a mistake.

WIndows PC using Mozilla, unchecked enhanced protection and allowed popups from Motowhere.com. Using Chrome seemed to work better but then it did the same thing. Now on fourth attempt to create a route…

Thanks Jules

I am having the same problem. Deleting the last waypoint does not delete the track from the previous waypoint. When recreating another waypoint, the last track, which should have been deleted, reappears. Makes the whole thing unusable…