Creating Ride issues

Is anyone having major dramas getting rides to plan properly? I’m almost ready to give up… Never had this issue before, but check out this ride:

Trying to finish it off and constantly getting straight lines that go point to point and don’t follow roads as well as broken lines between points. I almost got this one done then realised I had a random point to point line at the start which i can’t seem to get rid of.
I also have noticed that lately, i will save and then refresh the ride only to get a 500 server error.
Really frustrating me at the moment, i’m trying to get a ride plan sorted for the lads and need to get it out to them ASAP so i can dial it in, and just can’t seem to win with it :frowning:
Any advice or tips?
Cheers
Chris

I am also having issues with “planning a new ride”. There used to be a box in the upper left corner to fill in the start point. It doesn’t show up on mine. Jus a map that I can do nothing with except to look at it.
I also have issues about viewing my established rides. When trying to view my old rides, I get the following message… “An unexpected error has occurred.”.
This used to be the “go-to” site for planning a ride, but it has become redundant since there is absolutely nothing that I can do with it. :confused: